Easy Cajun Shrimp
Gluten-free can be challenging on a budget at time, but if you look at all of the naturally gluten-free recipes out there, you can definitely manage it! This naturally gluten-free recipe is perfect for those days you want to spend outside and not in the kitchen, because it only requires a few ingredients and doesn't take that long to make.
12 oz thawed and cooked shrimp (I live in the midwest so fresh shrimp is not really an option)
2 medium sized tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3 stalks of green onion
2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
Parsley for garnish
1. On a large skillet, add a dash of olive oil and the garlic.
2. Heat the minced garlic until it becomes fragrant.
3. Add the shrimp and sautee it for about a minute.
4. Add in the tomatoes, green onion, and cajun seasoning.
5. Cut your lemon in half, and slice up one half, squeezing the other half into the pan.
6. On medium heat, let everything simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
Add parsley for garnish, and voila you have a delicious, easy summer recipe!